Possible Side Effects
POSSIBLE SIDE EFFECTS (NASTI FOR HIM)
Not all side effects reported for Nasti for men are included in this leaflet. Should your general health worsen or if you experience any untoward effects while using this medicine, please consult with your doctor, pharmacist or other professional health care for advice.
THE FOLLOWING SIDE EFFECTS MAY NEED YOU TO VISIT YOUR DOCTOR IF YOU EXPERIENCE THEM.
- Extended use may cause dizziness
- Nausea and vomiting, dry mouth, thirst
- Heartburn, acid indigestion, stomach pain
- Allergic skin rashes urticarial (which is a kind of skin rash with red, raised, itchy bumps
THE FOLLOWING SIDE EFFECTS ARE NOT USUALLY EXPERIENCED, BUT IF YOU EXPERIENCE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING SIDE EFFECTS THEN YOU MUST SEEK MEDICAL ATTENTION AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
- Tachycardia (an abnormal rapid heart rate) and or palpitations.
- Oedema (is a build –up of fluid in the body which causes the effected tissue to become swollen).
- Decrease appetite.